Friday, January 26, 2007

A new day!

A new day

A new morning
My senses are alive
Yet eyes refuses to open
A new day
New possibilities
New beginnings
few endings
Lots of drama
what else is new
Another cold winter day
But the sun is shining
Can see it thru the crack of my eyes
The blinds are still open
I can hear the clock click
The usual endless click
Like your heart
The distant humming of the heater
The breezy warm air caressing my body
The Comfort of the warm sheets
As if they are born to cover my body
Somewhere in my pad
Coffee brewing
Makes my mouth water
for that fresh hot brew
Of wonderful fluid
Nothing in this world
At this moment
For few moments
Bigger than a cup of Joe

A new day
New possibilities
New beginnings
few endings
I am ready for the drama
Will watch it from outside
amuse myself
Life is a drama
Have to enjoy the drama

Search will begin
The endless search
For nothing in particular
Lost souls perhaps
Lost thoughts perhaps
Lost lovers perhaps
Or just a pretence
Life is a drama
Its the morning
My senses fully alive
A new day
New possibilities
New beginnings..

No comments: