Friday, January 26, 2007

Endless search

Where to start and
Where to end
Life long story
Jolly good story

Life is pretty good
As I am real good
Always in a great mood
Always love great food

My friends are plenty
and I am so friendly
I Treat them so gently
I love them all immensly
I am so very single and
love to mingle
May love being single
But ready to mingle
What is it missing?
While the winter wind hissing!
Like a final piece of a puzzle
Without that life may be a hazzle

It dawned on me one fineday
on a cloudy, chilly sunday
A lover is the missing piece
to live my simple life in peace
To solve this problem forever
I am in search of a cute Lover
Like a wondeful spring flower
With mind so very clever

With a huge heart made of gold
and lead a life so so bold
With one glowing peaceful soul
to quench the thirst of my very soul
- Sarav

No comments: