Friday, January 26, 2007

Breakup

I hear rain drops falling
the distant chirp of a lonely bird
The crackling noise of my heater
Its all calm and quiet

I stare at the empty ceiling
So blank, so white
Not even dust layers
Not even cob webs
So blank and so plain
Like my mind and my life

The room is empty
None to talk to
I feel the cold
I feel the empty bed
I feel the empty house
I feel my empty heart

I simply wonder
what are you doing now
Feeling the same emptiness?
Feeling the same loneliness?
Or Feeling the warmth of a new lover?
Or sleeping like a child
Not aware of my pains?

Where is the love?
Where is the affection?
We once promised
We once proclaimed
We will live together forever!
We will love forever!
We will grow old together!
We will do thing together!
We will be one soul!

Are these words were written on water?
All dissapeard in no time
There are no trace of these words
There are no trace of anything
Except the pain and suffering
It surfaces now and then
I try to wash it very clean
Not sure how to make it real clean

Were you a mere dream?
Were you a mirage?
A good one turn bad?
A sweet drink turn sour?

You left me in a haste
Yet there is no trace

My heart is in dispair
My soul is in pain
Days have gone by
Months have gone by
few years have gone by
My heart is still bleeding
and my soul is still weeping

Few Men came to quench
Their bodily thrist
Left me even empty
Left me even hollow
I hated their touches
I hated their kisses
I hated them being there
Yet I did not stop
I always wonder why?

Is there a meaning for life?
Is there a meaning for love?
Are they mere words?
We believe some oneday
Forget the other day?
Is life is so simple?
or do we take for simple?

I look outside the window
Its dark cloudy
Rain drops are falling
Hope the sky is not falling
Hope this day will be the one
Hope my heart wont bleed
Hope my soul wont weep
Hope my heart will heal
Hope my soul wont weep

No comments: